Serving Clients
in Kentucky & Ohio Courts
Hire an attorney with over 15 years of experience. I can help explain the divorce process. Get started by filling out my online evaluation form.

Legal Guardian Lawyer
Florence, Boone County, KY | Covington, Kenton County, KY

You do not have to go to court alone. Let me help you. I am a fighter!

What is the difference between a guardian and a conservator?

  • A "guardian" has full care, custody, and control over the body of another person and manages their financial resources
  • A "Conservator" only manages another person's financial resources

How do I establish guardianship (or conservatorship) over another person?
You need to go to court to establish guardianship over an underage or disabled person. An "Interdisciplinary Team" of professionals determines disability due to injury, dementia, Alzheimer's, physical infirmity, etc. Guardianship takes away a person's liberty interest; therefore a jury trial is required. An attorney can best present your case to a jury and best present your nominee of guardian to a judge. 

Should I hire a lawyer if someone is trying to establish guardianship (or conservatorship) over me?
If someone is trying to establish guardianship over you, it is vitally important that you have an attorney who is a fighter representing your rights. If you pay nothing for a court-appointed attorney or go with the cheapest lawyer you can find to take your case, you may get what you paid for. It is very difficult to undo what has been ordered after you have had your day in court and lost your right of self-determination!

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
Aaron Law Offices PLLC
Located at 6900 Houston Road, Suite 12 Florence, KY 41042. View Map
Phone: (859) 525-9800
© 2016 All Rights Reserved.