Criminal Defense Lawyer
Florence, Boone County, KY | Covington, Kenton County, KY
You do not have to go to court alone. Let me help you. I am a fighter!
Do I need a lawyer?
If you are innocent, then you need a lawyer who is a fighter. If you go with a public defender or the cheapest attorney, you may get what you paid for. You need an attorney who you can talk to, who answers his phone, who answers your questions, who talks to your witnesses, who gets the records to help you defend your case, and who keeps you informed. I will treat your case like it was my own.
If you just want the best deal possible, I don't mind doing that. But if you need a fighter, that's why people hire me!
What are penal code crimes in Kentucky?
- Assault (also Menacing, Wanton Endangerment, Terroristic Threatening, Abuse, Stalking, Restraining Order Violation)
- Burglary (also Criminal Trespass)
- Criminal Damage to Property (Criminal Mischief)
- Escape (also Promoting Contraband, Bail Jumping, Resisting Arrest, Fleeing or Evading Police, Hindering Prosecution)
- Family Offenses (Abandonment of Minor, Nonsupport, Flagrant Nonsupport, Endangering Welfare of Minor, Unlawful Transaction with Minor)
- Firearms and Weapons (Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon)
- Homicide (Murder, Manslaughter, Reckless Homocide)
- Inchoate Offenses (Attempt, Solicitaiton, Conpsiracy, Facilitation, Organized Crime, Gang Activity)
- Kidnapping (also Unlawful Imprisonment, Custodial Interference, Coercion)
- Pornography (Distribution or Advertising Obscene Material, Promoting Sale of Obscenity, Voyeurism, Sexual Exploitation of Minors)
- Riot or Disorderly Conduct (also Harassment, Public Intoxication)
- Sexual Offenses (Rape, Sodomy, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Misconduct, Indecent Exposure, Inducing a Minor, Sex Offender Registration)
- Theft (Shoplifting, Theft by Unlawful Taking, Theft by Deception (cold checks), Theft of Services, Extortion, Receiving Stolen Property, Theft of Identity)
- Traffic Offenses and Violations (you may want an attorney if your ability to keep driving is important to your job or if driving is your job)